Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 2

Day 02 - Your Favorite Movie

I have always said that "Fools Rush In" was my favorite movie of all time. I don't know why. I guess because I understand the differences of an interracial relationship that 'I just get it'...I dunno. I really like the acting and everything and in my opinion it's a good story line.

However, last week I watched Julie & Julia. Didn't like the movie at all. But I get it... She found herself. It took her until she was 30 to finally understand herself and find something to get her through the days. I sort of feel the same way. Since having Felix I feel like my days are sooo rushed. I have a million things to do at the end of the day that I wanted to get accomplished. I never set any goals for myself anymore, I live to serve this house. I love my husband and my kid and the life that we have but I don't do anything for me anymore and I don't like that. I wish that I had something set everyday so that I could really accomplish it and be proud of myself. I have to find what that would be though. For Julie it was getting through the cookbook in a year. Who knows what it will be for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment